Infostretch - Transforming Managed Services in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Managed Services in Banking Vendor Assessment for Infostretch is a comprehensive assessment of Infostretch’s Managed Services in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed services processes and identifying vendor suitability for Managed Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Initially, Infostretch focused on automating software quality processes so that companies could meet the increasing demand for web-based products and services. Since then, they evolved into a digital engineering firm that helps companies with their digital initiatives. Offerings spanned strategy, planning, execution, and end-to-end engineering services. Today they use a portfolio of proprietary frameworks and tools to support the enablement of customized user experiences, as well as open source frameworks.
Infostretch’s digital engineering services include: Digital Strategy, Digital Engineering, Data Analytics, Quality Engineering, Cloud Engineering, DevOps (CI/CD), Technology Infrastructure and Creative and UX.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of managed services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.