IBM - Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s multi-process HR services vendor assessment for IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM’s multi-process HR services offering
and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for multiprocess
HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the multi-process HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
IBM is a multinational technology company offering BPS services via Global Business Services (GBS).
IBM’s multi-process HR services offering includes HR administration, payroll, benefits, compensation, recruitment services, learning services, travel and expense processing, analytics, and contact center support.
IBM has ~35 - 45 multi-process HR services clients and serves ~1m employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM’s multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.