IBM - Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s multi-process HR services vendor assessment for IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM’s multi-process HR services offering
and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for multiprocess
HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the multi-process HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
IBM is a multinational technology company offering BPS services via Global Business Services (GBS).
IBM’s multi-process HR services offering includes HR administration, payroll, benefits, compensation, recruitment services, learning services, travel and expense processing, analytics, and contact center support.
IBM has ~35 - 45 multi-process HR services clients and serves ~1m employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM’s multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook