IBM - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR Services profile on IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of GDPR services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes IBM’s offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
IBM has a six-phase framework for GDPR compliance, assess, design, transform, operate, conform. Across these capabilities IBM has divided its offerings across the privacy and security requirements of GDPR.
IBM’s product suites for GDPR services include Guardium, StoreIQ, InfoSphere, iDNA dashboard, and Resilient.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM’s GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook