Hudson RPO - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Hudson RPO is a comprehensive assessment of Hudson RPO's recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offerjing and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decison makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors sspecializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Hudson RPO is part of Hudson Global Incorporated, a global talent solution organisation offering recuitment processs outsourcing solutions mainly to medium-sized organization.
It has established RPOs in the banking and pharmaceutical/life science sectors. Hudsonn RPO offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project RPO, MSP, and total talent.
Hudson RPO's 2016 RPO revenues were $70m. NelsonHall estimates that is 2017 RPO revenues are $76.0m.
HudsonRPO is focusing on moving towards a blended total talent offerings (whilst maintianing RPO offerings). It will develop its direct sourcing capability. It will maintian its high-touch services delivery approach and focus on an upgrade to is InGenium platform.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Hudson RPO's recruitment process outsoucing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, andd new developments in both its ervice and technology
- Analysis of the company's strength, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings ( service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook