HCL Technologies- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on HCL Technologies provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business manageers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO?IT Services market
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suuitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to b
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q3 FY18 preformance: Engineeering Serivce the growth engine, following recent acquisations and IP partnerships: now over 24% of revenues.
Q3 FY18 revenues were up 11.2% in CC. We estimate around half of this is organic revnue growth. Full year revenue guidance directed to low end of guided range.
EBIT margin was down, the fourth consecutive quarter of y/y declines,
and at the low end the FY target margin range. This is partly due to recent acquisition being margin dilutive.
Uptick in booking and anticipating inorganic growth cause optimistic outlook for FY19.
Further investment in strategic IP partnerships, now extended to three partnerss. In total, HCL has now made an investment of ~$1.2bn in these strategic IP partnerships. THis is a key pillar of HCL's growth strategy, and the company is not stopping with three partners: that number is likely to increase substantially.
This Quarterly Update on HCL Technologies is 14 pages.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on HCL Technologies, looking at finanical performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at HCL Technologies' IT and BPO offering, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the companyy's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook