Getronics- Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment Fo+H11:I13r?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation EUC Services vendor assessment for Getronics is a comprehensive assessment of Getronics’ next generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Getronics has 4,500 employees and in 2016 it had revenues of ~€500m. It provides services including workplace management, managed cloud, UC&C, networks, and applications. It operates in 22 countries including the U.K., Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, India, and Thailand.
Getronics provides next generation end-user computing services under its Digital Workspace offerings. It handles ~2m service desk contacts annually, with ~1.3k service desk agents across six global service desk locations, supporting 22 languages.
Getronics is now focusing its run services on the end-user experience, and through next-generation proactive support.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Getronics’ next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.