Getronics- Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for Getronics is a comprehensive assessment of Getronics’ cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Getronics provides cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services as part of its multi-cloud management services offerings. Through hybrid cloud management, Getronics provides public (Azure), private (in Getronics DC on VMware stack) and on-premise cloud offerings, with the ability to move workloads between public, private and on-premise cloud. It is supported by 20 data centers and provides a digital portal and orchestration engine, and flexible payment modules, and the ability to bill all services in a single invoice. Getronics seeks to deliver consistent services and UX regardless of the client's cloud environment, in what it calls a 'glocal' approach, providing global services, with a local presence. It will also utilize the same tooling across all platforms.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Getronics’ cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.