Genpact - IoT in Digital Transformation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s transformational IoT services vendor assessment for Genpact is a comprehensive assessment of Genpact’s offerings and capabilities in the area of digital transformation, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within transformational IoT
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of transformational IoT as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the IoT industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Genpact was active from the early 2000s in M2M and IoT work, due in no small part to its relationship with GE. The company's experience in working in industrial settings as a function of that relationship positioned Genpact well for transformational IoT engagement pursuit, and, indeed, Genpact was one of the earliest to begin work on IoT projects within a transformational setting.
The company's acquisition of RAGE Frameworks in March of 2017 provided Genpact with a cognitive insight platform to pair with partner GE's Predix solution. Genpact added cloud-based drug safety analytics provider Commonwealth Informatics in June of 2018, and Barkawi Management Consultants, a supply chain management consultancy, in July of 2018.
Genpact's total digital transformation work accounted for 20% of its 2017 global client revenue total of $2.74bn, or $548mn; within that figure, IoT-centric work accounted for 10% of the total, or approximately $55mn.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Genpact’s transformational IoT offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook