Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Genpact is a comprehensive assessment of Genpact’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of business process and IT outsourcing services, and identifying vendor suitability for their BPO and IT services requirements
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in BPO/IT services sector.
• Has been enjoying strong topline growth, primarily organic
• Is targeting larger transformational engagements that involve digital and analytics…
• …and also experience: Rightpoint brings in capabilities in experience design, strengthening the positioning around enterprise operations transformation
• Is positioning around Cora as unifying platform for automation and AI
• Has been formalizing partnerships
• Is reskilling talent to be more adaptable at scale with Genome.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Genpact’s IT and business process services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook