Futurestep - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Futurestep is a comprehensive assessment of Futurestep's recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, salews and business mangers developing sstrategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Finnancial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsoucing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Futurestep is Korn Ferry International's outsourcedd recruiting subsidiiary, representing ~15% share of KF's resources. If focuses on customizable talent acquisiton solutions including global and regional RPO, project RPO, indiviudal professional search, and consulting.
Established RPOs include life sciences/pharmaceuticals and technology. Futurestep offers end to end 9enterprise) RPO, project RPO, sourcing/screening, hybrid RPO and co-sourced RPO. It also offers some MSP support mainly in Australia and Europe
Futurestep's FY17 RPO revenues were $223.6m. Its 2016 calander year RPO revenues were $198.1m.
Futurestep is foucing on promoting itss co-sourced RPO model; leveraging its continuous improvement team to support clientss in evolving their RPO programs; developing it own employees under the Talend Academy scheme; and improving its CPS and Foresight platofrms, predictive analytics, RPA, chatbot and NLP capablity
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Futurestep recruitment process outsourcing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of thee comany's strengths, clallenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook