The Future of Digital Customer Service within India Headquartered Companies
Who Is This Report For?
NelnsonHall's Future of Digital Cussomer Service: Indian Headquarted Companies report is a market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perspectives of their peers within major Indian headquartered companies towards next generation customer service
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital & servie transformation opportunities within customer services in the Indian domestic markets
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPS sector
Scope of the Report
The report is based on interviews with executives with responsibility for customer service operations within India headquartered companies.
The purpose of this studdy is to assist organizations in understanding the requirements and expectations and visions of Indian headquartered companies form next generation customer services.
The study uses seniro executive interviewing to establish
- THe level of satissfaction with customer service operations overall and by service comonents and attributes
- The importance of customer service innovation to India headquartered companies together with their visions and initiatives around next generation customer service
- Usage and satisfaction with the channels and technologies that are key to next generation customer service together with the level of inteention to introduce new technologies by 2020
- Anticipated impacts of next generation customer service models on organizations' sourcing and shoring strategies
- The extent to which introduction of nexxt generation customer service delivery models will lead to greater use of BPO or insourcing
- THe key capailities sought form third-parties in implementing and running next generation customer service.
Key Issues & Highlights
India headquartered companies are highly satisfied with their tradditional customer service delivery form India in support of customer care and inbound sales.
However, India headquartered companies now need to move to digital customer experience eliminating vocie interactions where possible and continuing to drive down the cost of customer service.
The use of social media channels is strong in India and while India headquartered companies have already achieved innovationn in use of social meida, they need to further enhance thier capabilities in social media and broaden their capabilities around multi-channel customer interaction and greater digitalization and automation of customer service processes.
In addition, to provide expertise in new customer service technologies and capability in managing new customer service technologies and capability in managing new customer service channels, third-parties are increasingly expected to provide design think and UX capability supported by enhanced use of analytics.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook