Firstsource - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's profile of FIrstsource's Healthcare Payer Business Process Services (BPS) is a comprehensive assessment of service offerings and capabiliites designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of eexisting suppliers to deliver business process services to healthcare payers
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts andd investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
FIrstsource has servied commerical sector payers in the U.S. for a decade and began its work in this segment with document processing and with claims proccessing. it counts 5 of the top 10 health insurance carriers and many smaller payers as clients
- Document capture and data entry
- Claims management
- Member engagement
Firstsource typically serves clients using the client's platform and tools, although it can deploy its own proprietary software in some cases. IT enhances its offerings by using, for example:
- THis automation ad workflow tool enhances data entry by identfying missing data na d reducing errors
- Sympraxxis, workflow platform supported by a global COE based in India
Firstsource delivers services to U.S. healthcare payers from approximately half a dozen delivery centers located in KY, IL, CO, UT, and IN. These are supported by several delivery centers in India that mainly serve to support data capture and entry and document administration.
Scope of the Report
THe reprot provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Firstsource's offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the applicationn of healthcare payer BPS including the company's:
- Offerings and key service components
- Delivery organization
- Customer base, including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for healthcare payer BPS
- Strategy emphasis and new developmetn in support of healthcare payer BPS
- Strengths and weaknesses
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook