Expertus - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s learning BPS vendor assessment for Expertus is a comprehensive assessment of Expertus’ learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Expertus is a provider of cloud-based learning software and services.
Expertus’ learning services include learning administration, learning coordination/delivery, learning technology administration, and learningconsulting.
Expertus primarily targets the large market for its cloud-based LMS software and services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Expertus’ learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook