EY - IoT in Digital Transformation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s transformational IoT services vendor assessment for EY is a comprehensive assessment of EY’s offerings and capabilities in the area of digital transformation, designed for:
Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within transformational IoT
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of transformational IoT as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the IoT industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
EY commenced work in IoT solution design in 2010, and its work in this area has evolved since become a focus area within the firm's book of digital business. But the company's real acceleration in work in IoTcentric digital transformation can be effectively dated to 2016, when the firm partnered with GE Digital on the Industrial Internet Alliance. The two firms' combined offerings have brought more genuinely transformational business opportunities to the Alliance than either company had to date been able to secure on its own. EY does not disclose its IoT-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from transformational IoT projects at $70mn.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of EY’s transformational IoT offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook