EY- Blockchain Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's bockchain services vendor assessment for EY is a comprehensive assessment of EY's blockchain offering and capabilites, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within Blockchain
- IT and process decsion makers exploring the benefitss and inhibitor of blockchain as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor makreting, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and taarget opportunites within managed service programs
- Finanical analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the bllockchain industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
EY launched its intial bockchain efforts in 2016, with the establishment of the firm's working group devoted to the technology. Project volume remained relatively small in the unit's first year befor embarking on the firms current growth trajectory in the first quarter of 2017
EY does not disclose its blockchain-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estiamtes its revenue from blockchain projects at $17m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive an objective analysis of EY's blockchain offering , capabilities and market and fiancial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).