EXL- Advances in Analytics BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advances in Analytics BPS report on EXL is a comprehensive assessment of EXL’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of BPS and identifying vendor suitability for BPS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2018, EXL announced the global roll-out of its digital KYC offering developed earlier for HSBC. Also in 2018, EXL developed an analytics CECL (Current Expected Credit Loss) solution in partnership with TransUnion. TransUnion provided ten years of credit data for EXL to build algorithms that take into account economic cycles.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of EXL analytics offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook