Deloitte- Cyber Resiliency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on Deloitte is a comprehensive assessment of Deloitte’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Deloitte’s offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
Deloitte divides its cyber resiliency services into four domains:
• Cyber Strategy with services including roadmap and architecture design; risk management; and training, education and awareness
• Cyber Secure which provide traditional and advanced managed security services for client infrastructure, applications, and data
• Cyber Vigilant, that prepare organizations for managed security services by defining and implementing cyber intelligence
• Cyber Resilient, to prepare for and respond to successful cyberattacks.
Deloitte and its member firms have ~11k FTEs in its risk management and security practice providing cybersecurity consultancy and managed services from its Cyber Intelligence Centers (CICs).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Deloitte’s cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook