DXC Technology - Smart IT Utilities Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Smart IT Utilities Services Vendor Assessment for DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s smart IT utilities services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for smart IT utility services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in smart IT utility services.
Key Findings & Highlights
DXC Technology positions its digital capabilities and offerings to enable utilities to create new products quickly, improve worker safety, and maintain aging, complex assets, and infrastructure. It aims to increase utilities' productivity, reduce downtime, and drive new revenue opportunities.
DXC seeks to re-use existing use cases developed across several clients; industrializing the solution to sell as a solution or as a service (SaaS), with IP developed to complement it. DXC views digital disruption as the key global trend impacting utilities with digitization across retail services, transmission & distribution, and energy & trading.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s smart IT utilities service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook