DXC Technology - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR profile on DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of
DXC Technology’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes DXC Technology’s offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
DXC’s GDPR compliance services provide an end to end offering from advisory to architecture, implementation, and management. Compliance services include:
- Advisory services – privacy by design, privacy improvement, and legal services
- Analytics Service – data portability and access, data minimalization, and erasure and rectification
- Security Services – data discovery, data protection, and data breach notification.
Before engaging with the client in professional services to assess the client’s GDPR compliance such as data discovery, DXC examines the client’s strategy, leadership, and governance with regards to GDPR. As part of this, DXC:
- Have the client appoint a DPO where required by GDPR
- Establish a GDPR program office
- Develop mission statements, objectives and policies for compliance with the regulation
- Map existing controls to GDPR
- Review third party activities for personal data exchanges and/or processing requirements
- Establish requirements for audit on GDPR compliance.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook