DXC Technology - Cyber Resiliency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes DXC Technology’s offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
DXC’s security services provide an end to end security offering from advisory to architecture, implementation, and management. DXC’s approach is to protect, detect, and secure clients operations throughout digital transformations. Security services include security advisory services and managed security services for:
• Security risk management
• Intelligent security operations
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Infrastructure and endpoint security
• Data protection and privacy.
DXC operates two tiers of 24x7x365 security operations center: global security operations centers and regional security operations centers. Its global security operations centers (GSOCs) are based in:
• U.S. - Plano, Texas and Newark, Delaware
• U.K. - Aldershot
• Australia - Sydney
DXC’s three forensic response centers are co-located in SOCs located in the U.S., U.K., and Bulgaria. DXC has ~3.5k security and compliance FTEs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook