DXC Technology - Cognitive & Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services profile on DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
DXC works with clients to implement platforms, new technologies, and new ways of working to enable IT modernization. It aligns the client's IT and business requirements with required business outcomes to deliver savings, flexibility and business acceleration dependent on their maturity level. It will then simplify and optimize the client's current environment, including new hardware and software. Also automating what they have currently and including new automation in more modern infrastructure and application environments they may have. It will then modernize applications and data to move them toward a no-ops environment that can include automation of applications, infrastructure deployment and management of the entire environment, and secure hybrid operations at scale.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook