DXC - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on DXC Technology (DXC) provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing stratgies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of eexisitng supppliers of IT and BPO services and identfying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selction
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT servies sector
Q3 FY18 Performance: Revenue Runoff Less Than Expected, Significant Margin Expansion Continues
- Initial Year 1 cost
Bookings: a mixed bag
- BPO Strong but Industry IP, CIS, Cloud, all disappoints
- Digital revenue growth and B2B rates lag peers
Scaling digital account teams
- Results in pilot accounts have been promising
Decision to spin off USPS delayed to May
Another ServiceNow acquisiton
Now has five 'digital transformation centers'
Slew of departures of former HPE ES ssenior execs
For details on how to subscribe to the quarterly Update Program, please contat guy.
DXC is one of nearly 20 vendors covered each quarter
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on DXC