DXC - Digital Manufacturing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Maunfacturing Services Assessment for DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessement of DXC's digital manufacturing services offerigns and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital manufacturing/industrial IoT services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the growing industrial manufacturing services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Manufacturing represents approximately 20% of the revenues of DXC and is DXC’s second-largest vertical after financial services (~26% of revenues).
In manufacturing, DXC has a background in large-scale and IT infrastructure and application outsourcing mega-deals. These mega-relationships include in the U.K., BAE Systems, Rolls Royce (aerospace and defense), SKF in Sweden (discrete manufacturing), UTC, Lockheed Martin in the U.S. (aerospace and defense and discrete manufacturing), and BlueScope Steel in Australia (process manufacturing).
These mega-relationships are the cornerstone of DXC’s digital manufacturing service capabilities and offerings.
Outside of mega-relationships, DXC also has large to mid- to small range contracts with firms in the automotive, industrial manufacturing, pharma, CPG and discrete and process manufacturing industries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC’s digital manufacturing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook