Conduent -Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall Quarterly Update on Conduent provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies Nelsonhall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monioring the capabilites of existing of IT Outsourcing and Business Process Services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors pecializing in the BPO/IT services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Q4 performance: Commerical segment better than expected;
Booking pick up, as exxpecteed
Full year performance: meets guidance; ahead of plan with cost savings target for 2019
2018 stategic priorities include
- Delivering an incremental $225m in cost savings, centering on delivery efficiences
- Exxecuting on disvestment program
- Starting work on 3-year platform modernization investment program
- Marketing on new positioning as a digital interaction company
- Improving pipeline and new business win rate, targeting platform-based opportunities
- Expanding European
This Quarterly Update in Conduent is 13 pages.
For details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Conduent, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which lookds at Conduent's BPO offerings, capabilities and market and fiancnial strengths, including:
- Identificication of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key serrvice compoents
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook