Conduent- Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s multi-process HR services vendor assessment for Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for multiprocess HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the multi-process HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Conduent is a U.S. headquartered business process services (BPS) provider created from a divesture from Xerox.
Conduent’s multi-process HR services offering includes workforce administration, payroll, benefits administration, recruiting administration, learning services, performance administration, compensation administration, and employee service center.
Conduent has ~19 multi-process HR services clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook