Conduent- Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s multi-process HR services vendor assessment for Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for multiprocess HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the multi-process HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Conduent is a U.S. headquartered business process services (BPS) provider created from a divesture from Xerox.
Conduent’s multi-process HR services offering includes workforce administration, payroll, benefits administration, recruiting administration, learning services, performance administration, compensation administration, and employee service center.
Conduent has ~19 multi-process HR services clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.