Conduent - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s learning BPS vendor assessment for Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Conduent is a business process services (BPS) provider, created in January 2017 from a divesture from Xerox.
Conduent’s learning services include consulting, content design and curation, instructor management, learning administration, strategic sourcing, learning technology support.
Conduent has ~13 learning BPS clients.
Conduent has recently shifted its focus and is primarily targeting its
existing domestic and multinational organizations for its learning BPS
services, specifically those with a minimum of ~30k employees and a
minimum of eight hours per year of formal learning per employee. This
includes its existing multi-process HR services clients as well as
Conduent’s clients in its other sectors, with a focus on organizations that either:
- Operate in a highly regulated environment,
- Have a required formal learning requirement, or
Operate in a highly litigious environment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook