Conduent - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s learning BPS vendor assessment for Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Conduent is a business process services (BPS) provider, created in January 2017 from a divesture from Xerox.
Conduent’s learning services include consulting, content design and curation, instructor management, learning administration, strategic sourcing, learning technology support.
Conduent has ~13 learning BPS clients.
Conduent has recently shifted its focus and is primarily targeting its
existing domestic and multinational organizations for its learning BPS
services, specifically those with a minimum of ~30k employees and a
minimum of eight hours per year of formal learning per employee. This
includes its existing multi-process HR services clients as well as
Conduent’s clients in its other sectors, with a focus on organizations that either:
- Operate in a highly regulated environment,
- Have a required formal learning requirement, or
Operate in a highly litigious environment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.