Conduent - Next Generation H&W Administration
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud HR Transformation Services profile on Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of H&W Administration and identifying vendor suitability for H&W Administration RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to managers developing strategies to target service opportunities and benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the H&W Administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Conduent’s offerings and capabilities in H&W Administration services.
Conduent, headquartered in New Jersey, is a business process services (BPS) provider, created in January 2017 from a divestiture from Xerox. The Conduent Human Resource Services division offers the following range of HR services:
• Benefits administration
• Multi-process HR services
• Learning services
• Payroll services
• Recruitment administration
• Consulting and strategy services.
Conduent’s H&W Administration business has ~100 clients, supports ~4m participants, and manages 1.1m spending accounts with $2.6b assets under management. Before Conduent’s formation, Xerox acquired the following companies to grow its benefits administration business:
• ExcellerateHRO in 2010: to strengthen its capabilities in HR consulting, benefits administration, HR BPS, and learning services
• ACS in 2010: to add HR outsourcing and consulting capabilities to Xerox
• Mellon Financial’s HR Solutions, acquired by ACS in 2005 to add a standalone benefits administration offering including TBO and an HR consulting business, and to enhance its multi-process HR services
• Mellon Financial’s HR Solutions Services in 2003: to strengthen its payroll, tax filing, benefits administration, and HR services.
Just over two years ago, August 2018, Conduent divested its benefits consulting business , as well as its and benefits outsourcing businesses in the U.K. and Canada, formerly known as Buck Consultants to H.I.G. Capital. As a result, Conduent has become more selective geographically outside North America.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s H&W Administration services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook