Conduent- Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
For the last two years, Conduent has been implementing a plan including exiting underperforming contracts, aligning their go-to-market strategy around industry verticals to enable cross-selling service lines into existing clients, and optimizing the platform stack. In CX Services, the company has also optimized its delivery network, performed contract remediation on six large contracts, and divested WDS mobile device content development and management business.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook