Cognizant - Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s digital workplace services profile on Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital workplace services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Cognizant provides digital workplace services as part of its infrastructure services, which is part of Cognizant's Digital Business and Technology practice. It provides digital workplace services through its WorkNEXT suite providing services and solutions. Cognizant is focused on measuring outcomes across the four key client imperative areas. It builds its solutions by looking at various personas and the digital endpoints consumed across devices and apps. Cognizant looks at how end-users connect and provide the same experience regardless of where you work from.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s digital workplace services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook