Cognizant- Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advanced Digital Workplace Services Vendor Assessment for Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s digital workplace services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital workplace services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in digital workplace services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Cognizant provides digital workplace services as part of its infrastructure services which in turn is part of Cognizant's Digital Systems and Technology practice. Cognizant is placing increasing focus on redesigning the digital workplace, across three core components; employee experience, improved productivity, and differentiated support models.
In the last 12 months Cognizant has focused on IP investments across platforms and AI, including HiveCenter (iVA AI-powered bot, RPA & ITPA, parsing, and auto-assignment) and DigiHub (built on ServiceNow) and persona analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s digital workplace service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook