Cigniti– Next-Gen Testing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for Cigniti is a comprehensive assessment of Cignitis’ next-gen testing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Cigniti Technologies (Cigniti) is a Hyderabad-headquartered software testing services vendor which is BSE and NSE listed. It has a current market capitalization of ~$140m and is one of the top two largest testing service pureplay globally, with a headcount of 2.1k, including 1.8k testers.
A current priority for Cigniti is to shift its service portfolio and capabilities towards specialized testing services, digital services, and Agile/DevOps. It has structured its service portfolio into four main categories:
• Quality Assurance (QA): i.e., core software testing services. QA represents a NelsonHall estimated ~75% of Cigniti's revenues
• Quality Engineering (QE): groups Cigniti's set of specialized services including agile and DevOps testing and test support services. This includes service virtualization, test data management, and non-functional testing
• Digital Assurance (DA): includes mobile testing, e-commerce testing, big data, and analytics testing, Salesforce application testing, medical device testing, and game testing
• Advisory and Transformation service which provides QA consulting services.
Cigniti is actively promoting this change with a focus on expertise and skills, notably through workforce reskilling.
Also, as part of its BlueSwan family of IP, Cigniti is creating more accelerators around digital; examples include Verita (a continuous testing dashboard) and Sentiment Analyzer.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cigniti’s next-gen testing service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook