Capita - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s learning BPS vendor assessment for Capita is a comprehensive assessment of Capita’s learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capita is a U.K. headquartered provider of technology-enabled business process management and outsourcing solutions.
Capita’s learning services include strategy, learning delivery, training administration, and supplier management services.
Capita has ~35 learning BPS clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capita’s learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.