Capita - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsouurcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Nex Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Capita Resourcing is a comprehensive assessment of Capita Resourcing's recuitment process outsourcing (RPO) offeirng and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments witin RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clientss and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and busienss managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investorss specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industrye and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc (Capita) and is part of Capita's Professional Services divison.
Established RPOs include banking, defense, financial services and government. Capita Resourcing offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project RPO, hybrid (blended) RPO, and total talent (unified contract). It also offers ad-hoc MSP support
Capita Resourcing's total revenues were £167,4m ($217.6m) in 2016. Its RPO revenues for 2015 were $74.2 ($96.5m) , representing 44.3% of its total revenues. NeelsonHall estimates Capita Resourcing's 2017 RPO revenues were ~$98.4m.
Capita Reesourcing will focus on promoting its prject RPO, hybrid RPO and total talent capabilities; optimizing services as part of its ARC model; growitn its delivery capability; leveraging centralized terms; using tools and tech to improve service delivery; and increasingly use/grwo capability in data, analytics RPA, AI digital fingerprint and gamification.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capita Resourcing's recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the ccompany's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- ANalysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery perations; and delivery via technology
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook