Capgemini- Supply Chain Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Supply Chain Management Services Vendor Assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s supply chain management service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Supply chain and planning managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of supply chain services and identifying vendor suitability for outsourcing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the supply chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capgemini's supply chain management BPS offerings include demand planning, material planning, inventory planning & optimization, planning analytics, and order fulfillment.
Capgemini is targeting the consumer product & retail, industrial manufacturing, life science, and pharmaceutical business sectors and is going after the U.S., followed by Canada, APAC and LATAM.
Capgemini will aim to increase its SCM BPS business by ~25% over the next five years. It will pursue what it calls 'augmented business outcome' deals where it legally contracts to deliver outcomes such as an existing deal with a CPG client where it has delivered a BPaaS offering with delivery milestones contractually committed every six months over a three-year term.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s supply chain management service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook