Capgemini -Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Capgemini provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Soucisng managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Finanical analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q2 2018 Performance:
- Q2 2018 Performance: strong growth in H1 ahead of full year 2018 CC revenue guidance
- Best growth levels since the acquisition of IGATE
- Acquisitions of Leidos Cyber and Adaptive Lab.
Scope of the Report
The report providea a quarterly update on Capgemini, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Capgemini's IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook