Capgemini - Procurement TransformationWho is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s procurement transformation profile on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of procurement transformation services and identifying vendor suitability for procurement services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the F&A and Supply Chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capgemini offers a broad range of IT services and business process services (BPS). Capgemini positions itself as a one-stop-shop transformation partner and provides digital procurement services as part of a larger transformation program or an F&A outsource.
Capgemini's digital procurement services are developed around the design, build, operate model. Capgemini leverages its Digital Global Enterprise Model (D-GEM) to put together an operating model that improves user experience while ensuring increased compliance, productivity, transparency, and value. Capgemini Invent promotes a collaborative way of working through interactive workshop formats to co-create solutions together with the client.
Currently, Capgemini's key offerings span:
• Consulting and advisory services
• Platform implementation
• Procurement Services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s procurement offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization, including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook