Capgemini- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Services Vendor Assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. Capgemini is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Capgemini started delivering services to the W&A management services industry in 1997, for a tier one Canadian bank. The first services were low cost ITS services which were delivered from offshore to provide cost reduction benefits. The initial services were focused on ADM and over time the range of services were expanded to higher value ITS services. By 2010, the range of services expanded to include BPS services for W&A managers. Initial BPS services included account set-up, reconciliation, investigations, and redemptions.
Today, Capgemini delivers both ITS and BPS services to the W&A management industry. It has focused on working with client platforms for platform delivery and third-party platforms for digital technology delivery. It does not offer proprietary platforms for the W&A management industry.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of W&A operations services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.