CSS Corp- Multi-channel CMS: Delivering Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Multi-chnnel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on CSS Corp is a comprehensive assessment of CSS Corp's offerings and capablities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing supplierss of CMS and identifying vendor suitabliity for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt thier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
CSS Corp is a private company headquartered in Milipitas, California. It provides technical support for enterprise and consumer products, manages data centers and IT infrastructures, provides remote infrastructure support including mobility solutions and colud enablement, and offers network support.
CSS Copr has ~140 clients globally, efmploys ~5.5k employees with 16 global centers and 12 delivery centers, and supports 25 languages.
CSS Corp's multichannel offerings cover front-office services to end users and enterprise customers, with a focus on technical support and custoemr care.
CSS Corp's multichannel services are centered around digital support, insights through channel analytics, support automation, and premium technical support.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSS Corp's CMS multi-channel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths including:
- Identification of the company's strengths, challenges and outlooks
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
-Analysis of the profile of the company's custoemr base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analyssi of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations