CSS Corp- Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation EUC Services vendor assessment for CSS Corp is a comprehensive assessment of CSS Corp's next generation EUC services offerings and capablities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exxisting suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitablity for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Founded in1996, CSS Corp is a privately held organization headquartered in Chennai which provides a number of services including remote infrastructure management, technology support, and cloud enablement.
In June 2013, The Partners Group acquired a controlling stake in CSS Corp, for $270m.
In May 2010, CSS Corp acquired Glow networks, a service provider for telecommunications organizations. Through this acquistion, it gained a dedicated telecommunication skillset including unified communication service design.gen
CSS Corp has~140 clients, employs ~5.5 employees in 16 delivery locations, and supports 25 languages globally.
CSS Corp delivery is provided from India, the U.S., the Philippines, Costa Rica, Singapore, China, Mauritius, Poland, andd the U.K.
CSS Corp has a background (at the corporate level) in providing tecch support services (L1-3, and L4 fr the most complex technology issues) around technology products. It is seeking to transform traditional service desk models to business enablemnt through virtual agents, analytics and digital technologies.
CSS Corp has ~2,000 FTEs within Cloud and Infrasturcutre Services (CIS); these are spread across multiple servies lines. Of these employees, ~600 FTEs are dedicated to next generation EUCS including the 'new age' service desk.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSS Corp's next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the comapny's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the comapny's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
-- Analysis of the company's strengths, eaknesses and outlook