CSS Corp- Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cognitivie IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for CSS Corp is a comprehensive assessment of CSS Corp's cognitive IT infrrasturcture management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In May 2010, CSS Corp acquired Glow networks, a service provider for telecommunications organizations. Through this acquisition, it gained a dedicated telecommunication skillset including unified communications service design.gen
CSS Corp has ~140 clients, employs ~5.5k employees in 16 delivery locations, and supports 25 languages globally.
CSS Corp's delivery is provided by India, the U.S., the Philippines, Costa Rica, Singapore, China, Mauritius, Poland, and the U.K.
CSS Corp provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services through its cloud and infrastructure services practice (CIS), primarily using its Contelli intelligent automation platform. Another area of CIS includes service desk where CSS Corp provides end-user services in support of both the traditional and digital workplace, including its 'new age service desk,' service desk analytics, and persona based offerings.
CSS Corp’s intelligent automation framework encompasses three key areas:
- New Age Service Desk
- Yodaa (AI-based virtual assistant).
CSS Corp has developed a 'new age' service desk offering which provides a customer-centric approach and seeks to increase UX, availability, and remediation across the entire endpoint environment including end-user devices (mobile, laptops, and desktops), end-point devices (printers, access points), and end-point security.
The offering is driven by automation, analytics, AI, and machine learning through a modular cloud based approach.
CSS Corp has ~2,000 FTEs within Cloud and Infrastructure Services (CIS).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSS Corp’s cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook