CSS Corp - Cognitive CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cognitive Customer Experience Services report on CSS Corp is a comprehensive assessment of CSS Corp's offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
Finanical analysts and invesstors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
CSS Corp's focus remains around CX but as client demand shifts to digital, the company's objective is to take to the market contextual and hyperpersonal support across channels. It aims to achieve this cohesive cognitive CX by tying non-support processes and touchpoints to orchestrate the digital journey across the client ecosystem.
Scope of the Report
THe report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSS Corp cognitive customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identificiation of the company's strategy, empahsis and new developments
• Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company's delviery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook