CSC - FinTech Services in Banking BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Retail Banking BPS Vendor Asssessment for CSC is a comprehensive assessment of CSC's FinTech offerings and capabilities for the banking industry, designeed for:
- Sourcing managers nmonitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of FinTech services and identifying vendor suitability for banking industry (consumer banking, commerical banking, and capital markets) FinTech services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial annalysts and investor specializing in the sppor services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes CSC's offerings and capabilities in FinTech services for the banking industry. CSC is one of a number of banking services vendors analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
CSC's first initiative in FinTech services began six years ago with the design and implementation of cloud delivery for its internal operations. The purpose of the cloud initiative was to:
- Reducue cost of IT mainteneance and operationa in order to shift funds to innovate and change operations (i.e. adapt to changing markets and increase efficiency)
- Create improved customer experience by innovating operational delivery, which is easier from a centralized rather than siloed delivery platform.
In 2013, to enhance its cloud delivery capabilities CSC acquired ServiceMesh a vendor of an enterprise cloud management platform. THe Agility Platform allows clients to Automate the deployment and mangement of enterprise applications and platforms across private, public and hybrid cloud environments. CSC's Agility Platform has a target client base of enterprises in high regulated inustries, including ffinancial services and healthcare.
CSC began its FinTech services in banking in 2013, with an engagment at a non-U.S. bank for cloud delivery of mortgage origination. The bank had independent originators working on its system, pulling data as required form independent bank systems. It wanted to improve client and agent experience and reduce TAT, experience and cost. CSC delivered a hybrid cloud to the client for third party mortgage orgination.
As a result of the merger between CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, the number of FinTech staff will double. Organic revenues will not be impacted by the headcount rease, but once the two organization ae integrated, revenues growth shoulld accelerate due to the ability to cross-sell capablities across legacy client bases.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSC's FinTech services for banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the profile of the company's stengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations