CGI - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on CGI provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q1 FY19 performance: low single-digit organic growth, continuing margin expansion
Underperforming Spanish and Portuguese units transfer to the France segment, which renamed Western & Southern Europe.
Broad-based growth in most regions; Northern Europe impacted by planned exit from some low margin contracts.
FY18 restructuring program contribute to margin expansion.
Completes ckc acquisition.
Targeting significant organic expansion in France.
M&A activity may return to larger transactions
This Quarterly Update on CGI is 14 pages long and complements the more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment on CGI.
For details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on CGI, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook