Blue Prism - Robotic Process Automation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI vendor assessment for Blue Prism is a comprehensive assessment of Blue Prism intelligent automation platform offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA and intelligent automation
• Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering, the RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Blue Prism's RPA platform consists of the following components:
• Blue Prism Process Studio
• Blue Prism Control Room
• Blue Prism Analytics
• Blue Prism Digital Exchange.
In version 6.4, Blue Prism reorganized how it presents automation-relevant tasks to designers and process owners. The new architecture divides automation work into six areas, which Blue Prism terms Intelligent Automation Skills, as follow.
• Knowledge & Insight is defined as the ability to harvest, understand & deliver insights from disparate data sources
• Learning is defined as the ability to adapt to evolving process patterns & derive contextual meaning
• Visual Perception is defined as the ability to read, understand & contextualize visual information
• Problem Solving is defined as the ability to solve logic, business, and system problems autonomously
• Collaboration is defined as the ability to work seamlessly alongside people & systems.
• Planning & Sequencing is defined as the ability to optimize workloads & discover opportunities for better outcomes.
More than just marketing nomenclature, this taxonomy frames how Blue Prism divides skills in its design environment and in Digital Exchange (q.v.), so that automation designers can more easily locate and utilize application tools and downloadable content relevant to the work at hand.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Blue Prism’ platform offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Revenue summary
• Analysis of the company’s intelligent automation platform functionality
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments within its technology and services
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook