Benefex - Next Generation H&W Administration
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud HR Transformation Services profile on Benefex is a comprehensive assessment of Benefex offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of H&W Administration and identifying vendor suitability for H&W Administration RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to managers developing strategies to target service opportunities and benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the H&W Administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Benefex’s offerings and capabilities in H&W Administration services.
Benefex is a UK headquartered benefits and recognition SaaS provider. Founded in 2004 by Matt Macri-Waller, Founder & CEO, Benefex started as a benefits consulting company. In 2011 it began investing in its proprietary benefits technology platform, OneHub (then known as RewardHub). OneHub enables benefit design, management, and delivery of benefits services and reward, recognition, and communications.
In November 2018, it created a partnership with NGA UK & Ireland (now known as Zellis) to provide integrated employee benefits, recognition, and engagement software, and later. In 2018 it secured an investment from Bain Capital Private Equity, which enabled it to expand into global markets and develop its employee experience platform, OneHub.
As part of the Bain Capital family, its partnership with Zellis expanded, and the product fully integrates with the Zellis HR software product suite. Zellis has ~500 employees and a significant HR/Payroll business in the UK and Ireland supporting ~1.2k clients and ~5m client employees on its proprietary ResourceLink HR software.
Benefex’s H&W administration service supports ~1.79m participants across 140 organizations and 30 countries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Benefex’s H&W Administration services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook