BearingPoint – Transforming Digital Process Models through Intelligent Automation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Digital Process Models through Intelligent Automation profile of BearingPoint is a comprehensive assessment of BearingPoint’s automation-centric service offerings and capabilities in support of business process transformation designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
BearingPoint is a European management & technology consultancy, serving predominantly EMEA clients with a global footprint.
BearingPoint had revenues of €712m in 2018 and has a headcount of ~4,300 with ~170 partners and 39 offices in 22 countries.
BearingPoint received its first request for RPA PoCs in 2016, and recognizing that RPA was going to become important, established a firm-wide initiative and RPA CoE. This was confirmed as requests for RPA governance support emerged in 2017, and, at this point, BearingPoint established partnerships with Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and NICE, with strong RPA growth following in 2018.
In 2018, BearingPoint’s firmwide initiative was coordinated by six partners, including one for the Nordics, one for France, and three for Germany: one each covering the public service sector, the consumer industries, and banking.
Overall, BearingPoint sees its role as assisting its clients in moving through the stages of “isolated automation” through “integrated automation” to “managed autonomy.”
In the short-term, BearingPoint is developing its capability in “integrated automation” to assist organizations in moving beyond “isolated automation” to develop end-to-end automation from capture and interpretation of unstructured data through the application of RPA and AI to handle rule-based and judgment-based processing. The firm is looking to package standard platforms/offerings in this area.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of BearingPoint’s offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization for delivering business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s RPA and AI-based services customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Revenue estimates for the company’s RPA and AI-centric services
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook in achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook