Avencia - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) vendor assessment for Avencia is a comprehensive assessment of Avencia’s RPO offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within RPOs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Avencia Consulting Services Limited (Avencia) was established in 2017 (and launched in 2018) to offer outsourced recruitment and consulting services predominantly to the insurance industry sector.
Avencia manages two RPO clients in the insurance industry.
Avencia offers end-to-end RPO, pop up RPO, plug in/complementary RPO, and talent consultancy services. End-to-end hybrid MSP and RPO programs are also provided.
Information on Avencia's revenues is not readily available as it is a private company.
Avencia will focus on increasing the number of clients, building out its talent consultancy offering, and developing a new start-up culture/EVP.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Avencia’s RPO offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook