Automation Anywhere- Intelligent Automation Platforms
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Intelligent Automation platfrom technology vendor assessment for Automationn Anywhere is a comprehensve assessment of Automation Anywhere's intelligent automation platform offering and capabilities, desiged for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA and intelligent automation
- Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA and intelligent automation as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within operations transformation
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering, the RPA and intelligent automation industry and suppliers .
Key Findings & Highlights
Automation Anywhere is positioning itself as the only provider of a 'complete Digital Workforce platform' that goes beyond RPA, AI, analytics and and an automatiion marketplace for bots and Digital Workers - ll delivered in a single platform.
Automation Anywhere's primary RPA offering include:
- Automation Anywhere Community Edition
- Automation Anywhere Enterprisse
- IQ Bot
- Bot Insight
- Bot Sotre
At end 2018, the ompany had 1,800 employees, and it expects to have 3,000 employees by end 2019.
Automation Anywhere uses the motto of go be great with its goal to free up humans from repetitive, mundance tasks and enable them to do more cognitive, more intelligent work. Automation Anywhere clearly sees the current RPA arket as a land grab and is working hard to scale adoption fast, both within existing clients and to new clients, and for each role within the organization.
The company has traditonally, focused on the enterprise market with organizations such as AT&T, ANZ and Bank of Columbia using 1,000s of bots. For these companies , transformation is ust beginning as they now look to move beyond traditionnal RPA, and Automation Anywhere is working to include AI and analytics to meet their needs. However Automation Anywhere is now targeting all sizes of organization and sees much of itss future growth coming from the mid market (automation has to work for all sizes of organization) and so is looking to facilitate adoption here by introdcing a clod version with no-install, purely web-based interface along with its Bot Store.
Automation Anywhere, as with the RPA market in general, continues to grow rapidly. The company estimates that now has 16,00 enterprise clients, encompassing 3,800 unique business entities across 90 countries with ~10,000 pprocesses deloyed. THe company estimated in March 2019 that it had delivered ~1m AFTEs
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comrehensive and objective analysis of Automation Anywhere's platform offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, indluding:
- Revenue summary
- Analysis of the company's intelligent automation platform functionality
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments within its technology and services
- Analysis of the company's strength, challenges, and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook