Atos - Next Generation End-User Computing Service
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next GenerationEUC Services vendor asessment for Atos is a comprehensive assesment of Atos' next generation EUC services offering and capablities designed for:
- Souricng managers monitoring the capablities of existing supplieers of IT services and identifying vendor suitablity for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peer
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Atos had calender year (CY) 2016 revenues of ~€11.7bn and a headcount of 100k at the end of September 2016. It has provided a guidance of revenue growth of 9% (~€12.8bn) at CC in full-year 2017. Its market cap is ~€13.bn
In Q4 2016, Atos introduced a three-year strategy with a focus on digital transformaton, which is centered around offerings in its Digital Transformation Factory. These offering include:
- Atos Canopy Orchestrated hybrid cloud
- Digital Workplace: includes service desk, mobile, cloud, and UCC including Unify Circuit
- SAP Hana by Atos
- Atos Codex: analytics, cognitive and IoT
These four digital transformation offerings span Atos globally and are intended to drive a ~3% CAGR in CS/CC in the 2017-2019 timeframe
Atos' Digital Workplace Services offering had six sub-componets
- Advisory, consulting, and design
- Business andd vertical solutions
- Transformation and management of change
-UC and collaboration
- Help and interaction center
- Secure digital workplace platform
Atos has ~14 FTEs across Workplace Services, of which ~8.7k FTEss are dedicated to global service desk delivery and run services and ~5k FTEs are dedicated to build services (on/offshore mix).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos' next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook