Atos - Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Atos' I&DM revenues for CY 2017 were ~€7.1bn, of which, NelsonHall estimates that cognitive IT infrastructure management services revenues were ~4% (~€300m).
Atos provides cognitive IT infrastructure services primarily through its Information & Data Management division (I&DM) through infrastructure services and Digital Workplace services. Also, cognitive and AI services are utilized through Atos Codex.
Within IT infrastructure management Atos is focusing on two key offerings:
- Incident remediation automation
- Cognitive data center.
And, across service desk on the following offerings:
- Atos Virtual Agent (AVA)
- End-use computing analytics (EUCA).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook